Monday, September 7, 2009

Take one part dragon theme and mix well with 3D Maple Story

What an amazing game!
There are things you will love and hate about Dragonica for starters, it uses the classic combat style originally made for Maple Story, also in terms of weapons and armor it's pretty limited. There are only a few classes, and although the level cap is up in the hundreds, you can become your max level job at level 40.
The graphics are really a matter of opinion with this game, depending if you like the animish-cartoon style in RPG games.



Just like my latest score in the level 5 mission map I give this game a B
(Call that a 8.6 out of 10 or a 3.2 out of 5)

One more thing I should mention about this game is that it has been re-made by at least three different RPG sites. For the best and most accurate game experience, I recommend the original version on http://dragonica.iahgames.com
I'm currently playing the THQice version and I gotta say the story lines have been severely chopped up, like it was hard-translated from Japanese